We believe in a future for Minnesota where everyone is in and no one is out. We believe in a Minnesota where every person is able to live joyful, fulfilling lives, regardless of where they live, what they look like, or what their background is. At TakeAction Minnesota, we believe in a future worth fighting for.
In our year of resistance, thousands of Minnesotans took action with us. TakeAction Minnesota members didn’t stop dreaming about what is possible or imagining how we could do politics differently. Doing this work out of love, compassion, and a shared knowledge that we are interconnected made all the difference.
In 2018, the stakes are only getting higher. For the first time in recent history, every statewide office is up for election, including the governor’s seat. This year’s election will shape Minnesota’s future for generations.
With precinct caucuses coming up on February 6th, now is the time to get organized, get training, and get ready for the fight ahead.
Join us at A Future Worth Fighting For: TakeAction Minnesota’s 2018 Annual Meeting on Saturday January 20th from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Twin Cities, St. Cloud, and Duluth.
Meetings are free and family friendly. Bring your kids! Refreshments will be provided and meetings include:
- Meeting and connecting with neighbors and folks from other organizations who want to work for a more just and equitable Minnesota.
- Powerful breakouts, a caucus training, and group session where we will build skills and analysis to imagine and create a political home for all of us.
- Social hour to mix and mingle with friends, family, and TakeAction Minnesota members. Kids welcome!
- Ways to plug into local work including caucuses and conventions, statewide trainings, and progressive policy campaigns.
- The election of TakeAction’s board of directors. All dues paying members will be asked to vote on a slate of candidates to serve on our board of directors. Click here to become a dues-paying member. If you’re interested in running for TakeAction’s board, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here for the meeting that works best for you: